Number of participants
approx. 10 min.
Musical abilities of the trainers
1 2 3 4 5 6
- open minded
- team cohesion
Team-building game with cooperative and funny elements.
The purpose of the game is to play in a fun atmosphere, to strengthen team cohesion, and to develop creativity through the use of sounds.
- Everyone close their eyes and make a sound that can be heard, e.g. singing voice, animal imitating voice, sound effect.
- Everyone chooses which one they like best. With your eyes closed, find the person who makes the sound you like best and touch that person’s shoulder. It is also possible that one of them has already grabbed someone’s shoulder, but the other is still looking for the real one, so they continue together until then.
- It is important to have a leader who sees when everyone has found the target person.
- At the end, random blocks are assembled. Open your eyes.
- Then take the hands of the two people standing next to you. This creates a tangled line.
- Try to make a circle out of it. The circle must be unrolled, even hiding under each other’s arms, but if possible, do not let go of the other.