Number of participants
approx. 30 min.
Musical abilities of the trainers
1 2 3 4 6
Equipment and instruments
- music player / app to play the song
- team cohesion
- inner voice
- sense of rhythm
An exercise starting from a simple song, which offers a very exciting sound, but requires practice and experience to achieve
After learning and singing the simple song, this game gives you an opportunity with the sounds of the song, which creates a very interesting atmosphere. If you manage to sound it well, the piece is a lasting experience for everyone who participated in the
1. The first step is to learn the song „Tavaszi szél” so that everyone knows the notes with confidence. This can be done by the leader learning it in advance and the participants learning it from her/him, or by learning the song together with the
2. If singing the song at a tempo is already going well, then you can play together by singing it slower and faster.
3. After that, we first divide the participants into two or three groups, and the groups enter the song at different times, essentially like a canon. (This step can even be skipped, but we have found that it is worthwhile to try together before the improvisation so that the song does not play at the same time.)
4. After that, there is only one more step: everyone starts singing the song at different times and at different tempos, but it is important that they start from the same pitch!
When the notes of the song are played together, the notes of the pentatonic scale are heard, which gives it such a special atmosphere.
Tavaszi szél vizet áraszt virágom, virágom.
Minden madár társat választ virágom, virágom.
Hát én immár kit válasszak virágom, virágom.
Te engemet, én tégedet virágom, virágom.
Spring wind floods waternmy darling, my darling
Every bird chooses a partner my darling, my darling
Well, who should I choose my darling, my darling?
You choose Me, I choose You my darling, my darling